Blue Whale Suicide game can take life of your kid
Blue Whale Challenge or most commonly known as Blue Whale Suicide Game is an online game that is becoming the reason of many teenage suicides. The overall game consists of different harmful challenges that are given to kids each day.
In this game kids are given fifty challenges and every challenge is more dangerous from the previous one. The final challenge to win this game is to commit suicide. It was started in Russia two years back but now this is entering various countries from around the world that include USA, Ukraine and UK. Every kid is given a challenge every day and they have to give proof of that challenge completion through video or picture. The challenges are given by the administrator or curator. Sometimes challenges are given in codes but some challenges have been revealed that include
- Harming your arm or any body part
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Carve a whale on your hand
- Watching a scary movie or video given by the administrator
- Waking up early in the morning and standing at the roof edge
- Talking with no one whole day
- Visit railroad and many more.
In order to win the game kids are urges to do suicide. More than hundred suicides have been reported and parents claim that they were involved in blue whale suicide game.
Philipp Budeikin, 21 from Russia is the man behind this Blue Whale Suicide game. He claims that he is cleansing society and kids who committed suicide were just Biological waste. Police has arrested him and he has confessed his crime.
Important Notice for Parents
- This blue whale suicide game might cause depression and suicide thoughts so if you see any change in your kid’s behaviors then take actions immediately.
- Always keep an eye over your kid’s social media activities.
- You should have an idea about the games your kids are playing.
The purpose of this article is to protect you, your family and friends from this dangerous blue whale suicide game that may take life of innocent kids. Please share this article as much as you can with others to protect lives of innocent kids.